The Western Outsole Boot Repair is the answer to restore the outsole of your favorite cowboy boots. All Western boot work is done by hand, by bootmakers who have mastered this highly artisan craft.
- Replace Both Outsoles With Premium Leather
- New Leather Stacked Heel With Heel Cap
- Re-stitch all bad seams
- Re-dye bases and sole edges
- Shipping Included (We email you a shipping label)
To have your Western Boots repaired by the Yeehaw Cowboy Repair Shop, complete the following steps:
- A pre-paid shipping label will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- Fill out the and print the PDF repair form
- Drop off your boots at a local UPS store.
FREQUENTLY ASKED REPAIR QUESTIONS
HOW CAN I TELL IF MY BOOTS CAN BE REPAIRED?
If you are unsure if your boots can be repaired, call the Yeehaw Cowboy Repair Shop.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY BOOTS CANNOT BE REPAIRED AFTER I’VE SENT THEM IN?
If your boots cannot be repaired, you will receive a call from our repair shop letting you know the reason(s) they can’t be repaired.
WILL YOU TELL ME WHEN MY BOOTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY THE REPAIR SHOP?
If you provide an email address on the repair form, we will send you an e-mail confirming that we have received your boots.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY BOOTS BACK FROM THE REPAIR SHOP?
You can expect to receive your boots in approximately 1-2 weeks. Please allow more time for more extensive repairs.