Old Gringo Boots is known to push the design envelope and try something new and complex. As the leader, Old Gringo is often copied but never duplicated. Old Gringo Boots are handmade with quality craftsmanship, beautiful designs and comfort in mind. Not only do they look and feel amazing, every pair of Old Gringo Boots takes over 250-steps in the production process performed by skilled craftsmen.
Shaft Circumference : 14 inch
Details: Hand Tooled, Studded, Inlay/Overlay
Color Details: Saddle
Brand: Old Gringo
Heel: 9964 (1.625”)
Toe: Snip Toe
Shaft Height: 13"
Product Summary: Handmade by Old Gringo Artisans, with 100% leather
- Sturdy Leather Pull Tabs on the sides
- Distressed Finish on the leather
- Used Snow finish on the Sole
- Smooth Leather Lining with soft leather insole
- Leather Outsole with rubber heel cap