Safety toe boots don't have to be heavy and uncomfortable. The Georgia Boot AMP LT 9 " low heel logger is lightweight and packed with all day comfort features!
The upper is constructed from our proprietary SPR™ leather. This soft leather is stronger than conventional leathers and is more resistant to abrasions. Easy On Grip Panels, milled brass hardware, a removable brush guard kiltie, and the heel-stabilizing Counter Lock System round out the features on the exterior of the upper.
The interior of this logger boot is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System and 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ to keep your feet warm and dry. Also inside is the ultra-comfortable AMP LT insole. A polyurethane base topped with a layer of soft memory foam for a customizable fit.
Made with a Goodyear® welt construction, this composite toe logger boot is strong and built to last. It has a rubber lug outsole that is both oil and slip-resistant, as well as abrasion and chemical-resistant. It contains a double-ribbed steel shank for additional support and stability.
This composite toe logger boot has been tested to meet ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards. It's Ergo-Fit toe cap is designed to allow your toes to have a better range of motion while remaining protected.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- 1 1/2" heel
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole