The upper of this Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT steel toe waterproof work boot consists of brown and black full-grain SPR leather with stitched pull holes and a saddle vamp. Getting this boot on and off couldn't be simpler with the back zipper and heel-stabilizing Counter Lock system.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit, allowing more room for your toes while keeping them protected. This pull-on work boot meets ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe and electrical hazard footwear.
The interior features the guaranteed Georgia waterproof system and high-performance mesh. The Quick Response removable insole responds to your movements and quickly bounces back to its original form too keep your feet comfortable well beyond when the shift ends.
A Goodyear® welt construction creates an incredibly durable bond between the upper and foundation of these work boots. A fiberglass shank provides additional stability and arch support while the EVA midsole acts as a shock absorber and keeps the outsole lighter. The dual density rubber outsole is made up of our proprietary rubber blend and has great heat, chemical, abrasion, oil and slip resistance properties.
If you're looking for a The is a lightweight pull on with a heavy-duty construction, you need this Carbo-Tec LT steel toe work boot!
- SPR Leather
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole