This is the men's 11" Western Ventilated Composite Toe Dark Brown/Fog Durango® Maverick XP™.
This style features full-grain leather, Durango® X-Treme A.C.™ ventilated shaft, air mesh lining and the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off. It also has the Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™ with memory foam for all day comfort and support, a fiberglass shank for lightweight stability and an internal metatarsal guard.
The midsole is dual-density with a firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability and the outsole is multi-durometer rubber with high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance. It has a single row sole stich around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½" rocker heel.
Break Ground in the men's 11" Western Ventilated Composite Toe Dark Brown/Fog Durango® Maverick XP™. Get a pair today!
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- Distressed full-grain leather
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Internal metatarsal guard
- Single row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Air mesh lining
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.