This is the men's 11" Western Bay Brown/Steel Cut Oat Composite Toe Durango® Maverick XP™.
This style features full-grain leather, a soft mesh lining and the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off. It also has the Durango X-Treme Comfort footbed with Memory Foam for all day comfort and support and a fiberglass shank for lightweight stability
The midsole is dual-density with a firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion ridged external shank provides added lateral stability and the outsole is multi-durometer rubber with high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance. It has a double row sole stich around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½" rocker heel. These boots are compliant with the ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and the ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard.
Break Ground in the men's 11" Western Bay Brown/Steel Cut Oat Composite Toe Durango® Maverick XP™. Get a pair today!
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.