This is the men's 11" Rugged Brown/Copper Waterproof Steel Toe Durango® Maverick XP™.
This style has a full-grain leather foot, collar and pull straps with a faux shaft and a waterproof membrane bootie construction to keep your feet dry all day long. It features a soft mesh lining, the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off and the Durango X-Treme Comfort footed with Memory Foam for all day comfort and support.
It has a high abrasion heel counter, fiberglass shank for lightweight stability and a dual-density midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion ridged external shank provides added lateral stability and the outsole is a multi-durometer rubber with high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance.
This style has a double row sole stich around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½" rocker heel.
Break ground in this men's 11" Rugged Brown/Copper Waterproof Steel Toe Durango® Maverick XP™ style. Get a pair today!
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocker heel 1 1/2"
- Soft mesh lining
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- High abrasion heel counter
- Full-grain leather foot and collar with faux shaft
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.