The Georgia Boot Eagle One Waterproof Work Boot a lightweight pull-on work boot with heavy duty performance. The upper is crafted from full-grain SPR with leather pull tabs for an easy on.
The interior is lined with high performance mesh and features the Georgia Waterproof System, designed to keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions. Also inside is the AMP memory foam insole that wraps your feet in all day comfort.
The outsole is comprised of a wide platform shovel shank for added stability, a cushioning EVA midsole and an oil, chemical, abrasion, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole. It is joined to the upper through a combination cement and San Crispino construction.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Leather pull loop
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 10 Inches in height
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- Oil, chemical, abrasion, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel