The Georgia Boot Eagle One Waterproof Work Boot a lightweight all-purpose work boot engineered with heavy duty performance features, both inside and out.
The upper is crafted from full-grain SPR leather and features a padded collar and tongue with a removable leather Comfort Cover. The Comfort Cover provides protection while eliminating pinch points a leather tongue creates. Dual functioning hardware gives you the option of hooks or eyelets.
The interior is built for supreme comfort. The Georgia Waterproof system will keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions while the AMP memory foam footbed cushions and gives you a customizable fit.
A wide platform shovel shank provides stability while the EVA midsole cushions. The rubber outsole provides oil, chemical, abrasion, heat and slip-resistant properties. This waterproof lace-up work boot is designed to face whatever your daily grind demands!
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Comfort Cover tongue protector
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel