Old Gringo Boots is known to push the design envelope and try something new and complex. As the leader, Old Gringo is often copied but never duplicated. Old Gringo Boots are handmade with quality craftsmanship, beautiful designs and comfort in mind. Not only do they look and feel amazing, every pair of Old Gringo Boots takes over 250-steps in the production process performed by skilled craftsmen.
Details: Cowhide, braiding, hand-tooling, embroidery
Brand: Old Gringo
Shaft Height: 8"
Shaft Circumference: 12 inch
Product Summary: Handmade with 100% leather.
- Inside Zipper
- Sturdy Leather Pull Tabs on the sides
- Distressed Finish on the leather
- Burnished Finish on the Sole
- Smooth Leather Lining with Soft leather insole
- Leather outsole with a rubber heel cap